Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hello 2015!!!

WOW...is it precisely a year passed since my last post here? Frankly, I am not that good in typing in the web (sigh), I'm traditionalist kinda "I'm a pen person". Anyhow, Hello there 2015! It's already in the month of February after all but never mind, I do hope everyone is getting the very best resolution in this year of goat ( If you do have one). whereas for me? I just copy and paste my last year resolution (well you know) and work smart to achieve it this year. So what have happen to me during this month of silence? well, it's been a amazing. I've been traveling around southeast Asia and Australia. I've covered some of my picture in my Instagram do have a look. 
Its been a busy year for me too, where I've been studying very hard to finish my final semester last December, so its been a struggle yet finally, I passed the test and now waiting for my graduation day this May! Horray? (sigh)

Well, picture speak louder then word. Do check out my Instagram and share your thought about it. 
I will not be around so much inside my blogspot but I'll see you at my Instagram yaa chow!


Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment