Sunday, September 27, 2009

The wonder

 How many mistake we have made in our life, the wrong doing that comes from our selfishness and egoism of our inner heart, how many choices that the fate have let us to choose?
As I'm waiting for my result in furthering my study. I try to bring my inner self apart between my desire and my destiny. What would it happen if the choices wasn't my choice at all?
Aren't reason is another option? Will I go into this mere fate that will put me in a song chorus of misery.
let it be all  my self to understand that I can't always win. if it is mine? I will going to be there soon.

Traveling to the burdensome weight. This picture shown Me setting alone surrounded by the nature. In my own calmness before within a few day flying to Kuala Lumpur.  I dear this picture of mine. very calm and in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment