Monday, December 27, 2010

So its December so I'll Remember,

23rd December 2010
I’m looking out of my window side looking at the world beneath me, it is still fresh on my mind ,11 march of 2010.i’d took my flight and fly back to Sabah. I never thought that from that moment it might change my whole world forever. Every plane and train certainly will always remind me of my mistake.

Time, do passed rapidly and vigorously. Like the rain can’t be stopped so as the unstoppable train. No matter how hard we tried, re-undo our mistake or fault. Eventually at the end of the day it’s still bound to us. We are given second chances in life, though how many times do we try to grabs that chance and not letting it go? Questioning myself sometimes, these lots of time I’ve missed the chance and opportunity in life. Things that i don’t took serious or i don’t dare to confront. Those scenarios that I’d prefer to jeopardize. I’m asking a questions that I myself cannot answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment